A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Medell Gonzalez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Robert Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gonzalez practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.