Surgeons

2324 23rd St
Eureka, CA 95501
707-444-3439
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Horrible  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

Had breast implants and tummy tuck. Very unhappy with outcome and service. Dr green LOWERED my breast to make them more perky (he did not tell me before hand) now they each sit differently on me, diff sizes, nipples now go in different directions (when I complained about nipples he told me to wear nursing nipple covers) one breast is way higher then the other and miss shaped. Also still very saggy. When dr green says natural, he means saggy. Now the tummy tuck, it is above all of my jeans, one side goes higher then the other witch gives me a different shape on both of my sides, I have some sort of pocket of fluid or fat I'm not sure what it is across my whole belly. When I told Dr green my concerns he told me someone poisoned my mind and that I look fine! As time goes by it gets worst and worst. I'm also having lots of pain in my right breast witch is the one that is really high. It has been almost 7 months since surgery. These 7 months have been horrible on my mental and physical state. I have never cried so much in my life. I could go on and on about people I have talked to since my surgery that are very unhappy with him.

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

I had a great experience beginning to end, and glad I made my choice with this practice and did not go out of the area as many I know do. when calling for a consult appointment the fee was discussed as well as what would happen. He spent well over an hour with me.Very nice clean office, and I felt Dr Green and staff were very professional. I did my research prior and found competence in Dr Green, he was thorough with my consult with pros and cons to what I wanted. No two are a like, the result is not always as one invisions in their mind. I went into it with realistic expectations, I was and am very satisfied with my results, better than I expected!!!! Very happy :)

|  Dr. Green is an uncaring ripoff!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

All of Dr. Green's procedures are over priced. Dr. Green did a tummy tuck & breast reduction on me & I was not happy with either one.Though he admitted what he had done was not satisfactory he refused to fix it. The total out of pocket costs of these 2 procedures was over $18,000.00. The same 2 procedures in Santa Rosa are $10,000, with much better results. Dr. Green's finishing work is terrible.Remember that a good plastic surgeon will let you look at as many before & afters that you want. Dr Green will only show you a few. Please shop around before letting him perform any surgery on you! there are lots of good, inexpensive plastic surgeons in the bay area.

|  Dr. Green's Office Staff should be Up-Front!  |  show details
by Wutnow on Mar 11th, 2010

The consultation cost is $175.00. I thought my first Botox treatment might be off-set by that initial fee, but to have a shot of botox in my forehead would be ANOTHER $400. (I got some Botox from another area physician for only $110...)Be aware prior to making any appointment; I was not told by reception that a simple consultation was going to be $175. They are VERY high for botox as well. Expensive doc!We sat and chatted for a few minutes, then I really got stung by the charge for this, and what would be the cost for botox. A very clean office, but for the price of the consultation, I wish Dr. Green would have at least given me a foot rub!

|  wonderful results  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2009

he did my breast reduction and it turned out beautifully. he did my face lift and took 15 years off my looks i feel and look fabulous.