A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Greenberg is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Greenberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Greenberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Greenberg practices Emergency Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Emergency Physicians.