A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hamilton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hamilton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Hamilton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Robert Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hamilton practices Emergency Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians.