Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Harris has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Harris practice?
Dr. Robert Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Anesthesiology, and Gynecology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Atlanta, GA.
See Johnson City Surgeons, Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons, Johnson City Anesthesiologists, and Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.