A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Harris has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Elizabethton, TN.
See Atlanta Surgeons.