A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.