A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Harris has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Columbus, GA.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.