Learn more about Dr. Robert Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Robert Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.