A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hartman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Doyle Hartman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hartman practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Encino Dermatologists.