A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holley
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Holley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Holley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital, Pt Pleasant, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Holley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Holley practice?
- Dr. Robert Holley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Holley practices Family Medicine near Point Pleasant, WV.
See Point Pleasant Primary Care Doctors.