A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Holley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital, Pt Pleasant, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Holley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Holley practice?
- Dr. Robert Holley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Holley practices Family Medicine near Point Pleasant, WV.
See Point Pleasant Family Physicians.