Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Misty Garcia on Jul 14th, 2016

I love Dr. Howell! He is very thorough and he is very easy going, very easy to talk to. I can always get in touch with someone at the office. He was also my daughters O.B. and we were so pleased!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Lela Hubbard on Jun 21st, 2016

I recently visited Dr. Howell for the first time for a pap smear, and he made me feel so comfortable. Before I knew it the exam was over, he answered every question that I had. It almost felt like I knew him forever. I have finally found my OBGYN!

Aug 2nd, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Compassionate professional who cares about the wellbeing of his patients. A

Jun 8th, 2015

Worst doctor! Do not trust him with your body.

Apr 16th, 2014

Such a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing him since moving to Fort Worth 4 or 5 years ago. I had suffered a miscarriage six months before moving here, and my husband and I desperately wanted to have children. At my initial exam, Dr. Howell was so genuine and caring. He explained options that might help us and offered so much hope. Four years and two kids later, I think he is an exceptional physician and an amazing person. He truly cares about his patients and wants each of them, along with their families, to have the best care possible. I definitely recommend him!

GREAT GREAT MAN! show details GREAT GREAT MAN!
by Amanda on Apr 15th, 2014

I recently just started going to Dr. Howell after my OB/GYN had informed me that she was no longer delivering babies. Being that I am younger, I knew that I wanted to find a doctor whom I could be comfortable with and be with someone who will eventually deliver my children. Doctor Howell was hands down one if the BEST Doctors I have ever been too. My previous gynecologist was a female and I was very nervous about going to male, but he made me feel totally comfortable. My Nurse was precious and amazing, very attentive and the staff was great. It was a nice, neat and clean office. When Doctor Howell came into the room I was a bit nervous but he put me right at ease. He answered every and any question I had, and explained it to me in ways that I would understand. Something I really enjoyed was he not only talked to me about my exam he also talked to me about other things, he really got to know me and I enjoyed that! NEVER would I say I enjoy going to get a exam once a year however I am looking forward to going to him for the rest of my life! Anytime any of my friends are looking for an OB/GYN I ALWAYS HIGHLY recommend him! HE IS AMAZING!

Dec 30th, 2013

Most memorable, one sided conversation. I had so many questions that weren't answered. He didn't make me feel at ease at all. The nurse is too busy and appointments for surgery and office visits are ridiculous. The best thing about this staff is the initial representative that answers the phone,curtious and understanding. I would not recommend this doctor, because he has too much going on with too many clinics. I have seen him a total of 3 times over 6 months, but i've had 6 appointments in his office. Each time for serious complications.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Krista R on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Howell is amazing, I looked for two months for a OB and I had complications with my pregnancy so I went to the ER and the doctor that saw me suggested Dr. Howell so I called his office and made an appointment and he made me feel at ease and comfortable and my delivery went smoothly. I won't see anyone else.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Howell and his staff made my surgery and recovery the best it could be. I am always treated with great care when Im in the office or just call for what ever reason. I appreciate all they have done.

AWESOME!!! show details AWESOME!!!
Oct 11th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Howell for about 10 years now. He is the best OBGYN I have ever had. He was great when i was pregnant with my son. When we discussed birth control options after my pregancy, he talked to me about Mirena. I was very scared about having an IUD but he answered all of my questions. I have been using Mirena for 8 years now and will not use any other birth control. My insurance covered the cost so I paid $25.00 for 5 years of birth control!!! How awesome is that!I just recently went in for my annual exam and as soon as he walked in, he asked me why it had been 2 years since my last visit. He remembers all of his patients.

best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
by msmith on Mar 8th, 2009

i recommended him to ever woman of conceiving age know . he made myself and my husband feel at ease, i am going to see him this time with my second child too.

Best doctor! show details Best doctor!
Aug 28th, 2008

I wish I could see Dr. Howell for anything! He loves to educate his patients and is very genuine in his concern for my well-being (during my at-risk pregnancy!!)