Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Apr 16th, 2014

Such a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing him since moving to Fort Worth 4 or 5 years ago. I had suffered a miscarriage six months before moving here, and my husband and I desperately wanted to have children. At my initial exam, Dr. Howell was so genuine and caring. He explained options that might help us and offered so much hope. Four years and two kids later, I think he is an exceptional physician and an amazing person. He truly cares about his patients and wants each of them, along with their families, to have the best care possible. I definitely recommend him!

|  GREAT GREAT MAN!  |  show details
by Amanda on Apr 15th, 2014

I recently just started going to Dr. Howell after my OB/GYN had informed me that she was no longer delivering babies. Being that I am younger, I knew that I wanted to find a doctor whom I could be comfortable with and be with someone who will eventually deliver my children. Doctor Howell was hands down one if the BEST Doctors I have ever been too. My previous gynecologist was a female and I was very nervous about going to male, but he made me feel totally comfortable. My Nurse was precious and amazing, very attentive and the staff was great. It was a nice, neat and clean office. When Doctor Howell came into the room I was a bit nervous but he put me right at ease. He answered every and any question I had, and explained it to me in ways that I would understand. Something I really enjoyed was he not only talked to me about my exam he also talked to me about other things, he really got to know me and I enjoyed that! NEVER would I say I enjoy going to get a exam once a year however I am looking forward to going to him for the rest of my life! Anytime any of my friends are looking for an OB/GYN I ALWAYS HIGHLY recommend him! HE IS AMAZING!

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

Most memorable, one sided conversation. I had so many questions that weren't answered. He didn't make me feel at ease at all. The nurse is too busy and appointments for surgery and office visits are ridiculous. The best thing about this staff is the initial representative that answers the phone,curtious and understanding. I would not recommend this doctor, because he has too much going on with too many clinics. I have seen him a total of 3 times over 6 months, but i've had 6 appointments in his office. Each time for serious complications.

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Krista R on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Howell is amazing, I looked for two months for a OB and I had complications with my pregnancy so I went to the ER and the doctor that saw me suggested Dr. Howell so I called his office and made an appointment and he made me feel at ease and comfortable and my delivery went smoothly. I won't see anyone else.

|  Awesome Doctor!!  |  show details
by Teresa Burnette on Oct 24th, 2012

I have been using Dr. Howell for 15 years now and I can only speak very highly of him. He is an amazing doctor and could not imagine going to any other doctor but him.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr.Howell in my opinon is the best by far.I have used 2 other doctors in the same office.he was the only one that made me feel so comfortable. He listens very well. Explains everything to where you understand. He makes you feel that you are important and not just another patient.We all dreed the day we have to get our yearly check up done.With this doctor you will not have that feeling.He is so down to earth... Fort Worth TX

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Howell and his staff made my surgery and recovery the best it could be. I am always treated with great care when Im in the office or just call for what ever reason. I appreciate all they have done.

|  AWESOME!!!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Howell for about 10 years now. He is the best OBGYN I have ever had. He was great when i was pregnant with my son. When we discussed birth control options after my pregancy, he talked to me about Mirena. I was very scared about having an IUD but he answered all of my questions. I have been using Mirena for 8 years now and will not use any other birth control. My insurance covered the cost so I paid $25.00 for 5 years of birth control!!! How awesome is that!I just recently went in for my annual exam and as soon as he walked in, he asked me why it had been 2 years since my last visit. He remembers all of his patients.

|  best doctor ever  |  show details
by msmith on Mar 8th, 2009

i recommended him to ever woman of conceiving age know . he made myself and my husband feel at ease, i am going to see him this time with my second child too.

|  LOVE this doctor!  |  show details
by youneverknew on Feb 27th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Howell is by far one of my favorite doctors. He was the first one I went to when I moved to Ft Worth & I saw him through my whole pregnancy. Not only is he someone you feel like you can tell anything to[pertaining to his job], he's cute and funny! ;)

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Delivered my baby almost 16 years ago  |  show details
by amaloun on Oct 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Howell, as well as the other doctors in his office, is great. I started off seeing Dr Suba in this office, who by the way is very nice, but when they had me see Dr. Howell for one of my visits, I knew he was the one for me. I felt like I could say or ask anything to him-- and believe me, I have. He is really a great doctor and if you are outspoken, he can take it!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Best doctor!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2008

I wish I could see Dr. Howell for anything! He loves to educate his patients and is very genuine in his concern for my well-being (during my at-risk pregnancy!!)