A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacobson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacobson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Jacobson practice?
Dr. Robert Jacobson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.