Dr. Robert Jones Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jones?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

June 21st, 2017

Fantastic doctor

I read a lot of reviews about Dr Jones complaining that he doesn't spend amuch time with the patients. That's probably because he doesn't need to. He can diagnose the problem with a glance from across the room. Personally, I don't go to the doctor for a social visit or to chit-chat. I go to get help,and this guy does it, every time and fast.I'll never go anywhere else.

June 7th, 2017

knowledgeable and efficient

treated me for multiple melanoma lesions; friendly, effective delivery of medical treatment

March 3rd, 2017

He has help me a lot with my psoriasis and help me get on a program to get my Stelar shots for a big discount. This has been the most helpful Dr. I have seen for my psoriasis.I would recommend him for anyone living with psoriasis.

October 27th, 2016

Did not spend time listening to me in visit. Did not take a sample of skin and did not give a diagnosis for the condition. Just looked and wrote out a script and was gone.

March 28th, 2016

Rip Off

First of all, this guy charges 1500 for a chemical face peel. Had the same exact treatment at another skin specialist who only charges 125 per area. (Example: Face 125, Arm 125, etc.) This guy is so arrogant, abrupt, and a rip-off.

October 16th, 2014

Find another Dermatologist

Went in just to have a mole looked at (very routine for me), went out with 6 stitches on my forearm and two huge scars. I have have plenty of moles removed from other dermatologists, however none have ever cut me so deep I needed 3 stitches. As a young woman, having these ugly scars on my arm has made me vow to never see him again. He was not friendly at all, wouldn't let me get a word in about my experience with melanoma and moles.

May 21st, 2014

Sadly Unhappy

Choose another dermatologist. Bedside manner is non existent, staff was very friendly however. Dr Jones attempted to Rx me meditation before asking me ANY question to my preferences/situation. Decided to write $450 topical Rx without fore warning me of cost. Was a waste of my time and money I will be finding another dermatologist

December 20th, 2010

Overbills PPO patients Blue Cross

Does not stay within PPO billing for Blue Cross. Go somewhere else that actually does and avoid this scam office. Will bill 600 to remove a single mo ...

September 13th, 2017