Dr. Robert Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Jackson, TN

2.4

March 2nd, 2017
He has help me a lot with my psoriasis and help me get on a program to get my Stelar shots for a big discount. This has been the most helpful Dr. I have seen for my psoriasis.I would recommend him for anyone living with psoriasis.

October 27th, 2016
Did not spend time listening to me in visit. Did not take a sample of skin and did not give a diagnosis for the condition. Just looked and wrote out a script and was gone.

March 27th, 2016
Rip Off
First of all, this guy charges 1500 for a chemical face peel. Had the same exact treatment at another skin specialist who only charges 125 per area. (Example: Face 125, Arm 125, etc.) This guy is so arrogant, abrupt, and a rip-off.

October 16th, 2014
Find another Dermatologist
Went in just to have a mole looked at (very routine for me), went out with 6 stitches on my forearm and two huge scars. I have have plenty of moles removed from other dermatologists, however none have ever cut me so deep I needed 3 stitches. As a young woman, having these ugly scars on my arm has made me vow to never see him again. He was not friendly at all, wouldn't let me get a word in about my experience with melanoma and moles.

May 20th, 2014
Sadly Unhappy
Choose another dermatologist. Bedside manner is non existent, staff was very friendly however. Dr Jones attempted to Rx me meditation before asking me ANY question to my preferences/situation. Decided to write $450 topical Rx without fore warning me of cost. Was a waste of my time and money I will be finding another dermatologist

December 20th, 2010
Overbills PPO patients Blue Cross
Does not stay within PPO billing for Blue Cross. Go somewhere else that actually does and avoid this scam office. Will bill 600 to remove a single mo ...