Learn more about Dr. Robert Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kass
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kass, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mace Kass MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kass practice?
- Dr. Robert Kass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kass practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.