A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kass is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kass
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kass, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mace Kass MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kass practice?
- Dr. Robert Kass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kass practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons.