A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kass is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kass, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mace Kass MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kass practice?
- Dr. Robert Kass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kass practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.