Learn more about Dr. Robert Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marvin Kent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kent practice?
- Dr. Robert Kent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kent practices Family Medicine near La Vista, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri Valley, IA and Omaha, NE.
See La Vista Primary Care Doctors.