Learn more about Dr. Robert Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kent is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kent practice?
Dr. Robert Kent practices Family Medicine near Glenwood, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Omaha, NE.
See Glenwood Family Physicians.