Learn more about Dr. Robert Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marvin Kent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kent practice?
- Dr. Robert Kent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kent practices Family Medicine near La Vista, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri Valley, IA and Omaha, NE.
See La Vista Primary Care Doctors.