A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kessler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Kessler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Robert Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kessler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.