Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klein, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Klein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Klein MD is a male Allergist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Pediatrics and Allergy near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Pediatricians and Clifton Allergists.