A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klein, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Klein MD is a male Allergist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Pediatrics and Allergy near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Clifton Pediatricians and Clifton Allergists.