A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lambert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lambert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mcmillan Lambert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Robert Lambert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Lambert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.