A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Murray Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Murray Law is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Murray Law, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray Law graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Murray Law has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Lewisville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Murray Law MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Murray Law practice?
- Dr. Robert Murray Law has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Murray Law practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Pathologists.