A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lawrence is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lawrence, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Robert Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lawrence practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.