A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lawrence is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lawrence, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Robert Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lawrence practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.