Learn more about Dr. Robert Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lawrence is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lawrence, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Lawrence practice?
Dr. Robert Lawrence practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Infectious Disease Doctors.