A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Levine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Levine practice?
Dr. Robert Levine practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.