A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Levy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Levy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Levy practice?
- Dr. Robert Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Levy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverdale, GA.
See Riverdale Radiologists.