A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Lim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lim practice?
- Dr. Robert Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tracy, CA.
See Tracy Radiologists.