A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Littman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Littman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Littman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Littman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Littman practice?
- Dr. Robert Littman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Littman practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.