A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Littman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Littman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Littman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Littman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Littman practice?
- Dr. Robert Littman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Littman practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and Vista, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.