A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lockwood, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockwood graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lockwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Minturn Lockwood MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Lockwood practice?
- Dr. Robert Lockwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lockwood practices Radiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Radiologists.