Dr. Robert Love Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Love?

Excellent

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Posted on August 11th, 2016

This Dr has the worst beside manner I've ever seen and I've been in medical care for over 15 years. He is rude, condescending and uncaring. He just tells you all the things you're doing wrong without giving any answers or solutions to help you. The worst.

Bedside Manner was unbearable

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr. Love is in need of a good slap. I went to him because I fell hurting my shoulder very badly. He told me the films taken from the ER showed no breaks so that was that. He told me NOT to bother with an MRI. A day later, I was in so much pain that I asked him to please let me see an MRI facility, which I did. My arm was indeed broken at the top of the humerus bone. It was broken into a few pieces to be exact. The MRI also revealed a tear in the Rotator Cuff. Ouch!!! After he received the report, his secretary called and told me to come in. My brother came with me and can attest to the Dr's unprofessional behavior. He was extremely curt and obviously impatient when trying to explain the break in my arm to me. The next visit, I hoped for a better time with him. HE WAS WORSE!!!!! I had explained to him that not only did I hurt my arm, but I hurt my leg as well. He said it was a bruise on my shin and not to worry. When I questioned him as to why it was not discolored and why it hadn't gone away in 3 weeks and also that it hurt terribly to put weight on, he replied "That's what bruises do". The next week it was still hurting badly...I was too scared to go to Dr. Love again, so I went to another Doctor to have things better explained to me. This Doctor was very kind, empathetic and explained things logically and made sure I understood that I had a very serious Bone Bruise on my shin. It's different from the regular blue/black blood bruises. It could take months to heal and was not far from a fracture. Dr. Love complicated my diagnosis so badly that I am now paying another Doctor to treat me. My new Doctor is great! Lastly, his staff, however, is wonderful and intervened when I didn't understand things. You'd think a doctor wouldn't need a mediator or an interpreter when treating his patients.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Worst Dr I've ever been to. Folks run, don't walk from this Dr.

Great doctor, horrible receptionist

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I think Dr Love is great but it's really sad that he gets an overall poor rating due to his very rude and down right mean receptionist, Michael. I think she looks down on people with Medicaid, so beware. Don't let her boss you around, I think she enjoys it. She has tried to bury my prescription refills, moves my appt so I end up waiting extra long, and has the nerve to tell me she's doing me a favor! I had to remind her she's not the doctor. She's completely delusional. Emily is so sweet, and the x-ray guy, but this woman Michael is the worst human being I've met in a very long time.

Serious Dr. And Very ACCURATE Great Experience!

Posted on December 20th, 2013

When I saw Dr. Love in the ER he was very Upfront and Honest about my Break in 3 places.. I was in a lot of Pain ,I needed a cast and it wasn't fun. I personally found Him very Kind with a very Skilled with an Accurate Diagnosis. I believe Dr. s Are Like Anything Else Some People Like Certain Types others like Other types.. I had a great experience! And it was Fun to make him smile, can you Imagine such a serious career always Having to BE SERIOUS? And I Enjoyed his staff All very kind and nice Michael ,Emily So nice!

Intake coordinator

Posted on January 21st, 2013

This been the worse experience of my life Office staff is very unprofesional. Front receptionist has very poor customer service skills. 3 times had contacted to set up appointment and front receptionist turn me aways. They requested all source of studies and xray and turn me away. Unprofessional and rude staff. Please do not go there. I will contact flirida medicaid cigna and my pcp so they are aware of hoe patiens are treated

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Horrible service. Rude staff. money hungry office staff. Do no care for patients concerns of pain. Decline services. I would let coworkes, friends family and all web users and insurace providers of bad service. Will not recomnend to anyone

Intake coordinator

.desk manager

Posted on November 1st, 2012

your desk manager is absurd she is by far the most rude person ive ever met or come in contact with i recommend finding a new one befor you go out of business. she does not know how to treat nor respect people she doesnt know how to be mature or polite her jobs a joke to her and i advise someone to take this into seriouse matter.

Unprofessional/ Rude/ Unknowledgeable

Posted on November 1st, 2012

This is one of the most unprofessional, rude, and discriminatory ( towards medicaid recipients) doctors offices I've had the pleasure of dealing with. The only person that you have an option of speaking with is a receptionist named Micheal, who states " the Dr. works for me" and "patients with medicaid don't have a choice you get what your insurance pays". During the actual 5 minutes, prior to my daughter's cast application, that we were able to speak with the Dr., he did not explain our treatment options and applied a cast to my daughter's arm that is not manageable for her with her current activities. Now that the cast is not working for her the response that we have gotten is unbelievable. Micheal the receptionist states, " this cast is an aesthetics issue and people who have medicaid can't afford to be that way." When I asked to speak to a Nurse or assistant or manager, Micheal states" I am it , I'm the boss the doctor even works for me." I am a registered Nurse and am mortified that someone who is in this type of position is allowed to treat patients this way. If you have any questions as to her attitude just read her responses below to previous patients' comments.

Worst in Palm bay Fl

Posted on June 27th, 2012

If you still see this Dr after all the bad comments he has gotten here. Shame on you. his staff is the worst i ever came across in my entire life since my injury. They treat you less then human. How are you still in business blows my mind! I will make it a life long mission to tell everyone I no to avoid Dr Loves Office at all cost. I will tell the Va folks. Vfw, American ligion. Facebook is also aowerful tool. And if you dont think its not working ,think again your office lost 2 PT already from social media networking.