inactive

Robert M Love MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2012
Finally, a doctor who listens!
I've been sick for so long and my previous doctor would just tell me it was stress. I know my body, I knew something was wrong! I finally made an appt to see Dr Love and now I kick myself for staying with my former primary care doctor out of a sense of loyalty. Dr Love listened to everything I had to say, did a complete exam and blood work, and had his staff call me as the results came in. I have Lupus, and apparently have had it for quite some time. I'm looking forward to feeling better, and I have FULL confidence that Dr Love is the doctor to help me. If you're thinking about changing doctors or looking for a new doctor, I HIGHLY recommend Dr Robet Love!

June 3rd, 2012
Great Dr.!!!!

November 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Love is a great, caring, loving doctor. you can tell he cares alot about his patients and has alot of knowledge he is wonderful and very nice. He doesnt look down on you or treat you like you dont know what your feeling when you feel it. After years of docs not understanding my conditio or blowing it off Here comes Dr. Love who got to the problem and cares to make sure I am taken care of properly. he truly is god sent in my life. Thankyou Dr. Love your amazing BEST DOCTOR IN LAWTON, OKLAHOMA!BEST DR. IVE EVER HAD I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!!

April 25th, 2008
After years of struggling and misdiagnoses from other doctors, Dr. Love diagnosed me and I'm doing much better now. I believe he is right on track with what is wrong with me. I am so glad that I found this doctor. He takes the time to talk to me and he listens to me and is very caring.