A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClellan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClellan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClellan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael McClellan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. McClellan practice?
- Dr. Robert McClellan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert McClellan practices Plastic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Chester, PA.
See Wilmington Plastic Surgeons.