A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClellan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClellan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClellan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. McClellan practice?
Dr. Robert McClellan practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Chester, PA.
See Wilmington Plastic Surgeons, Wilmington Surgeons, and Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.