Learn more about Dr. Robert Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Merritt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Merritt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Merritt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Merritt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Robert Merritt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Merritt practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.