A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Merritt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Merritt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Merritt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Merritt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Robert Merritt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Merritt practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.