A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Middleton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Middleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Middleton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Middleton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Middleton practice?
- Dr. Robert Middleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Middleton practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Critical Care Practitioners, and Jackson Pulmonologists.