A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Robert Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Miller practices Family Medicine near Joshua, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Joshua Primary Care Doctors.