Learn more about Dr. Robert Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moskowitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Moskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moskowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Cardiologists.