A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Moskowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moskowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Danbury, CT.
See Trumbull Cardiologists.