A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Moskowitz practice?
Dr. Robert Moskowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
See Trumbull Cardiologists.