A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Oncologists.