A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Oncologists.