A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nelson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Meland Nelson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nelson practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.