A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Norman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Norman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Norman practice?
Dr. Robert Norman practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.