A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perkins, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Perkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Perkins FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perkins practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Nephrologists.