More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Phillips Jr
Dr. Robert Phillips Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Nottingham, MD and Pontiac, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Oakland Physicians Medical Center, Doctors Hospital of Michigan and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Phillips Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Phillips Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Barry Wolf
Dearborn, MI 0 mi12
Dr. Michael Pettersen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Dearborn, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Radhika Aggarwal
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dearborn, MI 0 mi13