Dr. Robert Pickering Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pickering?

February 20th, 2014

Disappointed

After giving this doctor good reviews a couple of years ago, I was very disappointed with the last visit. Having severe back pain, went to Ortho One. Took 2 x-rays & he came in the room for less than 10 minutes, told me he couldn't see anything on the x-ray & dismissed me. When I decided to go to another doctor for a second opinion I had to get a copy of MY records.Dr. Pickering's office tells me I have to pay $10.00 for a copy of each x-ray & $1.00 a page for a copy of my records. The insurance has already paid him over $300.00 for less than a 10 minute visit. First time I have paid for a copy of my own records from any doctor.

August 1st, 2013

Dr. Pickering is by far the best doctor I have seen. He takes the time to tell you the issues, possible solutions and give you whatever time you need to answer questions. I required surgery and he was at the hospital before I arrived and was ready to go and was there when I was coming out of recovery. Would recommend Dr. Pickering to anyone who needs his medical expertise!

April 16th, 2013

Very Pleased

After going to another Ortho Clinc for many years I decided to try Orto One After 4 visits over a period of 2 years I can find nothing to complain about. Appointments are easy to get & if you have an urget need they will get you you in the day you call. All the staff including the young female xray tech, Dr. Pickering's assistant& the doctor himself were very friendly & very prompt.

October 26th, 2012

Efficient

One of the few doctors that you can get an appointment with the same day if necessary

February 13th, 2012

In & out

Got there 15 minutes early. X-rays done & in a room by appointment time.Dr. Pickering spent about 20 minutes with me explaining my condition & listening to me.Much better than the previous Orthopedic that I had been to.

July 27th, 2010

fantastic md.best ortopedic doctor in memphis.

September 13th, 2017