Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Frank on Feb 20th, 2014

After giving this doctor good reviews a couple of years ago, I was very disappointed with the last visit. Having severe back pain, went to Ortho One. Took 2 x-rays & he came in the room for less than 10 minutes, told me he couldn't see anything on the x-ray & dismissed me. When I decided to go to another doctor for a second opinion I had to get a copy of MY records.Dr. Pickering's office tells me I have to pay $10.00 for a copy of each x-ray & $1.00 a page for a copy of my records. The insurance has already paid him over $300.00 for less than a 10 minute visit. First time I have paid for a copy of my own records from any doctor.

Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Pickering is by far the best doctor I have seen. He takes the time to tell you the issues, possible solutions and give you whatever time you need to answer questions. I required surgery and he was at the hospital before I arrived and was ready to go and was there when I was coming out of recovery. Would recommend Dr. Pickering to anyone who needs his medical expertise!

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by Frank on Apr 15th, 2013

After going to another Ortho Clinc for many years I decided to try Orto One After 4 visits over a period of 2 years I can find nothing to complain about. Appointments are easy to get & if you have an urget need they will get you you in the day you call. All the staff including the young female xray tech, Dr. Pickering's assistant& the doctor himself were very friendly & very prompt.

Efficient show details Efficient
Oct 26th, 2012

One of the few doctors that you can get an appointment with the same day if necessary

In & out show details In & out
Feb 13th, 2012

Got there 15 minutes early. X-rays done & in a room by appointment time.Dr. Pickering spent about 20 minutes with me explaining my condition & listening to me.Much better than the previous Orthopedic that I had been to.

Jul 27th, 2010

fantastic md.best ortopedic doctor in memphis.