Learn more about Dr. Robert Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ramirez, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ramirez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Ramirez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Robert Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ramirez practices Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists.