Learn more about Dr. Robert Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ramirez, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ramirez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Ramirez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Robert Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ramirez practices Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists.