A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Richey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Richey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Richey practice?
- Dr. Robert Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Richey practices Internal Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists.