A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rose, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Meryl Rose MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rose practice?
- Dr. Robert Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rose practices Urology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Phoenixville Urologists.