A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rose, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Meryl Rose MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rose practice?
- Dr. Robert Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rose practices Urology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Urologists.