A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Ross MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Robert Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ross practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Allergists and Winston Salem Pediatricians.