A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Ross MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Ross practice?
- Dr. Robert Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ross practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Allergists and Winston Salem Pediatricians.