A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rush, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rush, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gunshot Wounds
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rush practice?
Dr. Robert Rush practices Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Vancouver Surgeons.