Learn more about Dr. Robert Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rush, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rush
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rush Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rush, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gunshot Wounds
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Rush MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rush practice?
- Dr. Robert Rush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rush practices Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.