Learn more about Dr. Robert Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rush, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rush
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rush Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rush, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gunshot Wounds
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Rush MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rush practice?
- Dr. Robert Rush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rush practices Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.