A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rush, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rush, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blast Injuries
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gunshot Wounds
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Rush MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rush practice?
- Dr. Robert Rush has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rush practices Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Vancouver Surgeons.