Dr. Robert Saltzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 9th, 2016
An excellent surgeon
Wonderful experience. Really knows what he's talking about and an excellent surgeon.

June 23rd, 2016
Great physician - knows his stuff! Did a marvelous job on my meniscus repair. Very personable and cares about his patients. Thanks so much Dr. Saltzman - you are the best!

June 21st, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Saltzman is brilliant. He performed surgery on my hip and I would recommend him to anyone

March 14th, 2016
amazing job
excellent surgeon.

July 12th, 2015
I have had a wonderful relationship with Dr. Saltzman for more than five years. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician in his field. He makes sure that all options are explored before recommending surgery and explains everything in detail to your understanding. His post-ops are extremely thorough. I have nothing but high regards for Dr. Saltzman and his staff.

July 3rd, 2015
Customer satisfaction is not a primary goal for Dr. Saltzman, it is to get the most people he can into his office.
I showed up to Dr. Saltzman's office at 4:30pm on a Thursday in his Westminster office for a 5:00pm scheduled appointment because it was my first visit to him and I knew that I would have some paperwork to fill out so I was a half hour early. As I was filling out my paperwork two people went up to the front desk to ask when they would be seen. The front desk receptionist said there was going to be an hour wait from your scheduled appointment time. One patient had actually taken off early from work just because the office had called him to see if he could take an earlier appointment time because they had a cancellation of an appointment. So this guy lost money at work by leaving early to show up to a doctors office and wait a prolonged amount of time! I heard this and went up to the front desk and asked to reschedule my appointment for another weekday evening because I had other plans scheduled. I hadn't anticipated staying at the doctors office for two to three hours! The lady at the front desk told me that no matter what, I would have to wait a substantial amount of time to be seen on a weekday evening. That is unacceptable! They schedule their appointments every fifteen minutes to get as many people as they can in there to spend their hard earned money on Dr. Saltzman's services, but you will have to wait at least an hour or two to be seen. I just eventually told the secretary to give me my money back and I will take my business elsewhere, because I am not waiting one to two hours to see a doctor. Why don't they schedule appointments better, like every half hour or forty-five minutes instead of every fifteen minutes! No wonder they have an hour wait from your appointment time on average. Don't see this doctor unless you want to wait an extra hour or two to from your appointment time to be seen. Thank you for reading! Please see another doctor that cares more about customer satisfaction rather than volume of people and money in his office.

April 18th, 2015
I'll be back!
Dr. Saltzman replaced my left hip three years ago, I now need a right hip replacement. I would not even consider going to another orthopedic surgeon.

April 9th, 2015
Dr waltz an has been excellent in helping both my wife and myself with accurate diagnosis and surgical procedures. We are very greatful for his expertise.

February 24th, 2014
Rotator Cuff
Outstanding!

January 21st, 2013
Incompetent

September 5th, 2012
EXCELLANT SURGEON
Doctor is excellent at surgeries. Everything is as he said it would be. The amount of time for rehab-how the surgery would happen and feel.He is nice,informative,and GREAT at his job.

April 28th, 2012
WORST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE EVER!
I saw this Dr. for my knee. He disreguared the radiology report that said my ACL was torn complete and told me it was a partial tear and that it would heal on its own without requiring surgery. After 7 monthes of office visits and a lot of money paid in co-pays and my knee getting no better, I went to another Dr. who agreed with the intial radiology report and repaired my ACL and now my knee is as good as new if not better than new. Dr. Saltzman just wanted to make money off me without doing anything!!! Also his attitude is horrible and just a mean disposition in general. In my opinion the worst Dr. EVER!!!