Dr. Robert Saltzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Saltzman?

Dr. Robert Saltzman review

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Excellent surgeon, professional, good bedside manner, explains procedures well. I've had complete should and complete knee replacement. Plan to get other knee done after holidays.

An excellent surgeon

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Wonderful experience. Really knows what he's talking about and an excellent surgeon.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Great physician - knows his stuff! Did a marvelous job on my meniscus repair. Very personable and cares about his patients. Thanks so much Dr. Saltzman - you are the best!

Great experience

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Saltzman is brilliant. He performed surgery on my hip and I would recommend him to anyone

amazing job

Posted on March 14th, 2016

excellent surgeon.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

I have had a wonderful relationship with Dr. Saltzman for more than five years. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician in his field. He makes sure that all options are explored before recommending surgery and explains everything in detail to your understanding. His post-ops are extremely thorough. I have nothing but high regards for Dr. Saltzman and his staff.

Customer satisfaction is not a primary goal for Dr. Saltzman, it is to get the most people he can into his office.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

I showed up to Dr. Saltzman's office at 4:30pm on a Thursday in his Westminster office for a 5:00pm scheduled appointment because it was my first visit to him and I knew that I would have some paperwork to fill out so I was a half hour early. As I was filling out my paperwork two people went up to the front desk to ask when they would be seen. The front desk receptionist said there was going to be an hour wait from your scheduled appointment time. One patient had actually taken off early from work just because the office had called him to see if he could take an earlier appointment time because they had a cancellation of an appointment. So this guy lost money at work by leaving early to show up to a doctors office and wait a prolonged amount of time! I heard this and went up to the front desk and asked to reschedule my appointment for another weekday evening because I had other plans scheduled. I hadn't anticipated staying at the doctors office for two to three hours! The lady at the front desk told me that no matter what, I would have to wait a substantial amount of time to be seen on a weekday evening. That is unacceptable! They schedule their appointments every fifteen minutes to get as many people as they can in there to spend their hard earned money on Dr. Saltzman's services, but you will have to wait at least an hour or two to be seen. I just eventually told the secretary to give me my money back and I will take my business elsewhere, because I am not waiting one to two hours to see a doctor. Why don't they schedule appointments better, like every half hour or forty-five minutes instead of every fifteen minutes! No wonder they have an hour wait from your appointment time on average. Don't see this doctor unless you want to wait an extra hour or two to from your appointment time to be seen. Thank you for reading! Please see another doctor that cares more about customer satisfaction rather than volume of people and money in his office.

I'll be back!

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr. Saltzman replaced my left hip three years ago, I now need a right hip replacement. I would not even consider going to another orthopedic surgeon.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr waltz an has been excellent in helping both my wife and myself with accurate diagnosis and surgical procedures. We are very greatful for his expertise.

Rotator Cuff

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Outstanding!

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Incompetent

EXCELLANT SURGEON

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Doctor is excellent at surgeries. Everything is as he said it would be. The amount of time for rehab-how the surgery would happen and feel.He is nice,informative,and GREAT at his job.