Dr. Robert Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schwartz?

August 7th, 2017

He dosen

He dosen' t listen.

April 15th, 2015

Outstanding doctor.

October 9th, 2013

Not the best GI doc around

Unfortunately, this doctor lacks bedside manner. He should learn to listen to patients instead of dismissing them AND read the facts that is laid out before him!!! I am a patient who has had Crohns for MANY YEARS.. several surgeries in fact... and I was new in the area. I took my medical paperwork with me and presented it to him! Dr. Schwartz refused to believe I had Crohns!!! because I wasn't presenting any symptoms... and INSISTED I had IBS!! I knew instantly that he was not the GI doc for me, so I swopped him out for someone who knows what they are doing - fast! Some doctors don't always have the best bedside manner, but know their job well (I can deal with that), however... Dr. Schwartz didn't seem to be able to do his job well either! I am giving him a 0 for Diagnosis, Manner, Time or Follow up... because he REALLY FAILED in my opinion and I never followed up with a visit. Once was enough! The office staff were fine, not the best.. but passable!

April 4th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Schwartz was an incredibly rude and inconsiderate doctor during a recent stay at Hamot Medical center in Erie, PA. I witnessed him raise his voice at someone while explaining the medical situation. He then proceded to claim a patient was ready to discharge while the patient still had nausea, a swollen stomach, and all of the other symptoms he was supposed to check. A second opinion mentioned gallstones - and this doctor was ready to discharge with no change to diet or anything. GET A NEW DOCTOR IF HE IS ASSIGNED TO YOU - he has no bedside manner an apparently lacks the required skill set to accurately diagnose patients.

February 12th, 2017