A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- St Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Siegel practice?
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Pediatrics near Bellevue, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Covington, KY.
See Bellevue Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Siegel, Dr. Bobby Siegel, Dr. Rob Siegel, Dr. Robbie Siegel