Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Siegel has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Morris Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Robert Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.