A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Siegel has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Morris Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Robert Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.