Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Siegel has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Morris Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Robert Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.