inactive

Robert M Siegel MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 5th, 2013
My mother was a patient of Dr. Siegel's, and while this review will not affect anyone's decision to see him, I feel the need to write it. In 2003, the morning after we had been told by another doctor that if she had another heart attack he wouldn't do anything and that we should plan the funeral, I watched Dr Siegel race into an ICU unit, unhook my mother's bed and run down the hall pushing it all by himself. And he opened her arteries and saved her life. I thank God everyday that he was on duty that morning. Had the other doctor been there, I wouldn't have the blessing of my mom in my life today, almost 10 years later. In the years since we have had to wait as many as two to three hours to see him, but it has always been worth it, and my family and I would gladly wait hours to see him now if we could. As a daughter of the patient, he always listened and took the time to speak with me as well. He was direct and caring, brilliant and more than competent. He is greatly missed, and his passing has left a void in not only his office, but in our lives as well. Finding another doctor that will live up to his standards and care hasn't been easy. He was and always will be our miracle.

May 24th, 2012
Dr. Siegel was a horrible doctor. Never saw him before procedure was done. He botched the agiogram and then was no where to be found when I started having a heart attack after the procedure. Was left in pain for half and hour or more before he returned to the hospital to then place a stint in the artery he caused to collapse. I'm sorry for his family that he has passed but he was a horrible doctor.

June 30th, 2011
I always have to wait hours to see Dr. Siegel. There are even times I'm still waiting to see him in a room after 6:00 P.M..This happens everytime I see him. I'm beginning to look for a new doctor.

January 27th, 2010
Very smart and competent. After procedure, did not report results of angiogram to patient. Bedside manner is flippant.

July 10th, 2009
Great
Dr. Siegel is a great Dr. but he needs to work on his people skills.