A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sills, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Sills DO is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Sills practice?
- Dr. Robert Sills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sills practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.