A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Silver, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Placenta Accreta
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silver has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Silver MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Robert Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Silver practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.