Learn more about Dr. Robert Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Silver, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Accreta
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Silver practice?
Dr. Robert Silver practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Saint George, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.