Dr. Robert Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Silver?

Best doctor I have seen

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Silver always takes time to listen to your concerns and make you feel comfortable, which is very important in a high risk pregnancy. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and very patient. I can't imagine going through my pregnancies with anyone else. I love Bob Silver!!

Bad Experience

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I went to Dr Silver for my pregnancy expecting he would take precautions to help me avoid having a premature baby after previously having twins born at 29 weeks. I had one office visit where I expressed my concerns and desire to use progesterone and other preemptive measures to increase my odds of avoiding another preterm baby.He was dismissive of my concerns stating that I only had preemies before because they were twins and that I would deliver a healthy full term baby. This first visit was the only time he spent more than mere seconds with me and my care was taken over by his midwife, Sam. I researched singleton babies after premature twins and found several medical journals concluding premature twins significantly increased the risk of having a preterm single baby. I brought copies of these medical journals and Sam told me she would pass them on to Dr Silver. I begged for progesterone, commonly used on pregnant women with a history of preterm babies and its proven to greatly improve chances of avoiding preterm delivery. I was refused progesterone treatment and my concerns were dismissed even though I was told they didn't know why Dr Silver didn't treat me with progesterone. I ended up delivering my baby 5 weeks early with respiratory problems and now another stay in the intesive care unit because he's too premature to breathe unassisted. Dr. Silver left nearly all my care to his support staff. He never once physically examined me and it was as if I had no Dr at all. All he did was pop in during an exam by support staff and ask if I had any questions. If I asked him anything, he simply dismissed my concern stating I'm fine and will have a full term baby. I might as well have simply hired a midwife. He was nowhere to be found when I went into labour. I'm grateful my son was only 5 weeks early as given my lack of care, things could have been far worse.

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I have high risk pregnancies and was referred to Dr.Silver by my old ob. I am so glad I was able to work with him during my pregnancy. He is so knowledgable, kind and understanding. He makes every visit so comfortable. I truly believe he is the reason my son is here. I love this doctor, his staff and would recommend him to anyone.

Caring doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

A friend recommended Dr. Silver to me and I have enjoyed working with him. He is approachable and compassionate and takes the time to listen and discuss your concerns. He encourages patients to contact him at any time and always responds promptly (even when he's not getting "paid" during an office visit). I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great OB.

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Excellent doctor!

Posted on December 5th, 2008

was very nice and a great listern

Posted on November 13th, 2015