A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Skinner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
- Benefis Hosp Center -East Cam, Great Falls, Mt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Skinner practice?
Dr. Robert Skinner practices Ophthalmology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Ophthalmologists.