A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skinner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skinner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Skinner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
- Benefis Hosp Center -East Cam, Great Falls, Mt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Merle Skinner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Robert Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Skinner practices Ophthalmology near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Ophthalmologists.