Learn more about Dr. Robert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Stein practice?
Dr. Robert Stein practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.