A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Robert Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stein practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.