A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Robert Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stein practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.