Learn more about Dr. Robert Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Robert Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stein practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.